24 Jun ONLINE ASSESSMENT
We sincerely express our profound gratitude to you for your support and encouragement of our online classes. Please, be informed that our first online assessment comes up next week from Monday 22nd to Saturday 27th June, 2020.
The requirements and guidelines for the online assessment are as follows:
- A standard device for online assessment (desktop computer, laptop, Android phone etcetera) should be in place.
- Assessment covers all that has been done online and offline in school
- Students should be available online twenty (20) minutes before any paper begins.
- Any logistic problem such as poor network connectivity encountered by students should be reported to the College authorities latest twenty (20) minutes into the paper.
- Any question paper viewed by students must be attempted and submitted. Failure to submit will attract zero grade.
- All pending class quizzes and assignments should be submitted as they will form part of the assessment grades.
- Students should always check the assessment timetable so as to be sure of the particular subjects they need to prepare for on each day.
We wish our kings and queens success in the assessment.
Thank you for your cooperation always.
Mrs. Titi Akintemi