Trinity International College | SHORT BREAK
18932
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-18932,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,footer_responsive_adv,qode-theme-ver-13.9,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.7,vc_responsive

SHORT BREAK

SHORT BREAK

Dear parent(s),

SHORT BREAK

Trust you are keeping safe and fully covered under the shadow of God Almighty.

We believe that all parents have received the Online Assessment 1 results of our students. Please, inform us if you are yet to receive the result of your ward. The Online Assessment 1 result which was sent to each parent is 80% of the total score while quizzes, class work and assignments given to students during online classes form the remaining 20%.

Please, be informed that the College will go on one week break, beginning from Monday, 13th July to Sunday, 19th July, 2020.
The online classes will resume on Monday, 20th July, 2020. We pray that the good Lord will continue to protect all of us. We will all rejoice and praise God at the end of the COVID-19 pandemic in Jesus’ Name.

Further information on school reopening will be communicated to you in due course.
Thank you for your usual cooperation.

Mrs Titilayo Akintemi

College Administrator

 

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.