01 Aug NOTICE OF RESUMPTION AND RESUMPTION PROTOCOLS FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Dear Esteemed Parents,
Following the Federal Government authorization of school resumption, we are looking forward to welcoming a segment of our students back to school.
You may rest assured that your children are safer in a boarding school in the
countryside like ours at this time.
There is no bus transmission and the risks incidental to it. There is little or no risk of contamination from the outside world thanks to our secluded location.
A large number of members of staff is resident in the College premises while others are accommodated in the College – owned estate which is not far from the school. In addition, there is a dedicated bus to transport them to school daily from the estate.
Kindly follow the link below to fill out the risk assessment form:https://forms.gle/buphG9PQCkwgwZxW7
Please, follow these protocols on the resumption day:
1. Ensure that your child’s/ward’s fee has been paid. Also, fill out the COVID19 risk assessment form and submit same to get clearance before resumption. Students will not be cleared unless it is confirmed that their parents have submitted the risk assessment form and on production of evidence of complete payment of fees.
2. Resumption is in batches.
a. Tuesday, August 4, 2020: SS3 Garnet, Emerald and Diamond students will come into residence.
b. Wednesday, August 5, 2020: SS 3 Gold, Ruby and all SS3 students from Port – Harcourt, Warri and Abuja will be received.
You are to bring your child to school only on the day assigned to him/her. 3. Basic 9 students will resume at a later date which will be communicated to parents in due course.
4. On arrival, SS 3 parents should present e-clearance at the gate to the College Resumption Task Force. 5. Any student without e-clearance will not be allowed into the school.
6. Students’ temperature will be taken while in their parents’ cars. If the temperature is below 37.5°C, they will alight from their parents’ cars with their luggage at the parking lot while parents drive off. Students with temperature equal to or higher than 37.5°C will return home with their parents.
7. Students are to proceed to the washing bay for thorough washing of hands while their luggage are decontaminated with hypochlorite solution using Automatic Steam Gun.
8. Students will drop their luggage in the luggage area at the gate.
9. Students’ luggage will be transported in the College buses while students will walk to the hostels.
10. Please, obey the College Resumption Task Force as the personnel control vehicular movement so as to avoid
11. Kindly book an appointment ahead of time if you wish to see any of the College Officials.
A checklist of other resumption requirements and e-clearance will be communicated to parents in another mail.
Mrs. Titi Akintemi