18 Sep RESUMPTION PROTOCOLS FOR NEW PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Dear Esteemed Parents,
We look forward to welcoming our kings and queens to school on Sunday, September 27, 2020.
You may rest assured that your children are safer in a boarding school in the countryside like ours at this time. There is no bus transmission and the risks incidental to it. There is little or no risk of contamination from the outside world thanks to our secluded location.
A large number of members of staff is resident in the College premises while others are accommodated in the College – owned estate which is not far from the school. In addition, there is a dedicated bus to transport them to school daily from the estate.
Kindly follow the link below to fill out the risk assessment form:https://forms.gle/
Please, follow these protocols on the resumption day:
1. You are to go through the Post COVID-19 resumption protocols attached to this mail with your ward.
2. Ensure that your child’s/ward’s fee has been paid. Also, fill out the COVID19 risk assessment form and submit same to get clearance before resumption. Students will not be cleared unless it is confirmed that their parents have submitted the risk assessment form and on production of evidence of complete payment of fees.
3. On arrival, parents will present the e-clearance at the gate to the College Resumption Task Force. 4. Any student without e-clearance will not be allowed into the school.
5. Students’ temperature will be taken while in their parents’ cars. If the temperature is below 37.5°C, they will alight from their parents’ cars with their luggage at the parking lot. Students with temperature equal to or higher than 37.5°C will return home with their parents.
6. Students and parents are to proceed to the washing bay for thorough washing of hands while their luggage are decontaminated with hypochlorite solution using Automatic Steam Gun.
7. Students will drop their luggage in the luggage area at the gate.
8. Parents will register their children with house parents.
9. Students and parents are to proceed to the photograph section to take the first day in school photograph. Parents will drive off after taking photographs with their children.
10. Students’ luggage will be transported in the College buses while students will walk to the hostels.
11. Please, obey the College Resumption Task Force as the personnel control vehicular movement so as to avoid preventable gridlock.
12. Kindly book an appointment ahead of time if you wish to see any of the College Officials.
A checklist of other resumption requirements and e-clearance will be communicated to parents in another mail.
Mrs. Titi Akintemi