30 Sep REMINDER ON RESUMPTION, CHECK-IN-LIST AND RESUMPTION PROTOCOLS FOR STUDENTS AND THEIR PARENTS
Dear Esteemed Parents,
In accordance with the Federal Government authorization of school resumption, we look forward to welcoming our students back to school.
Please, be informed that resumption of students in the College has been in batches as follows:
1. Basic 7 and all new students resumed on Sunday, September 27th, 2020. Orientation programme for new students also commenced on Monday, September 28, 2020.
2. Basic 9 students, who are currently in SS1, writing Cambridge Checkpoint Examination also resumed on Sunday, September 27th, 2020.
3. Candidates writing NECO SSCE are to resume on Thursday, October 1st, to start their examination on Monday, 5th October, 2020.
4. All other students in SS1 and SS3 are to resume on Sunday, October 4th, 2020.
5. B8, B9 and SS 2 students are to resume on Sunday, October 18th, 2020.
Meanwhile, online classes will be organised for these sets of students.
*RESUMPTION DAY PROTOCOLS*
You are to bring your child to school only on the day assigned to him/her.
1. On arrival, parents should present e-clearance at the gate to the College Resumption Task Force. 2. Any student without e-clearance will not be allowed into the school.
3. Students’ temperature will be taken while in their parents’ cars after which they will alight with their luggage at the parking lot. Then, parents will drive off.
4. Students are to proceed to the washing bay for thorough washing of hands while their luggage is decontaminated with hypochloride solution using Automatic Steam Gun.
5. Students will drop their luggage in the luggage area at the gate.
6. Students’ luggage will be transported in the College buses while students walk to the hostels.
7. Please, obey the College Resumption Task Force as they control vehicular movement so as to avoid gridlock.
8. Kindly book an appointment ahead of time if you wish to see any of the College Officials.
Please, click here to see the check-in list https://bit.ly/3kQsqsquj
You should rest assured that your children are safer in a boarding school in the
countryside like ours at this time.
There is no bus transmission and the risks incidental to it. There is little or no risk of contamination from the outside world thanks to our secluded location.
A large number of staff is resident in the College premises while others are accommodated in the College-owned estate which is not far from the school. In addition, there is a dedicated bus to transport them to school daily from the estate.
Kindly follow the link below to fill out the risk assessment form: https://forms.gle/
Please, study and follow the content in the POST COVID-19 PROTOCOLS by clicking https://bit.ly/
Students will not be cleared unless it is confirmed that their parents have submitted the risk assessment form and on the production of evidence of complete payment of fees.
Mrs Titi Akintemi,